APPLY FOR SUPPORT!
Whether you are at the beginning of your entrepreneurial journey, currently growing an established business, representing a business support or startup development organization, or are interested in providing capital to diverse ventures, please fill out the relevant form below and we will connect you with one of the Business Support Organizations (BSO) in our ecosystem to help you!
Minority & Women Entrepreneurs
If you are the proprietor/founder/owner or other authorized representative of a Minority- and/or Woman-Owned Business (MWB) and you need assistance navigating financial topics like budgeting, debt, saving and financial management to grow your business, please fill out the form below to request a meeting with a financial counselor from one of the leading Business Support Organizations (BSOs) within the BEAMW alliance!
… Stay Tuned: More to Come!
WE AIM TO SERVE MINORITY & WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS’ MOST CRITICAL NEEDS, INCLUDING:
- Coordination and Navigation: Help MWBEs understand and navigate the support ecosystem.
- In-Depth Services: Help Business Support Organizations (BSOs) directly serve MWBEs.
- Personal Networks: Connect diverse business owners with potential customers and investors.
- Financial Preparedness: Ensure MWBEs have the business and financial planning tools/skills needed to access financing and new markets.
- Personal Credit: Offer credit-building services to diverse founders and entrepreneurs.
- Alternative and Innovative Capital: Increase the volume of and access to alternative and innovative capital, creating incentives for partnerships between lenders and other sources.
- Microloans: Meet businesses’ needs for smaller funding at critical stages.