Whether you are at the beginning of your entrepreneurial journey, currently growing an established business, representing a business support or startup development organization, interested in providing capital to diverse ventures, or simply want to support minority- and women-owned businesses in the Greater Houston area, you’re welcome to participate in our community and resources!
WE AIM TO SERVE MINORITY & WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS’ MOST CRITICAL NEEDS, INCLUDING:
- Coordination and Navigation: Help MWBEs understand and navigate the support ecosystem.
- In-Depth Services: Help Business Support Organizations (BSOs) directly serve MWBEs.
- Personal Networks: Connect diverse business owners with potential customers and investors.
- Financial Preparedness and Credit Counseling: Ensure MWBEs have the business and financial planning resources, skills, and tools necessary to improve their ability to successfully access financing and funding opportunities.
- Alternative and Innovative Capital, including Microloans: Increase the volume of and access to alternative and innovative capital, creating incentives for partnerships between lenders and other sources; and meet businesses’ needs for smaller funding at critical stages.
MANY THANKS TO The MEMBERS of BEAMW!
Sign Up now to receive the latest news and opportunities from the Business Ecosystem Alliance!
Mail Correspondence to:
Impact Hub Houston
1801 Main St, Suite 1000
Houston, TX 77002