Whether you are at the beginning of your entrepreneurial journey, currently growing an established business, representing a business support or startup development organization, interested in providing capital to diverse ventures, or simply want to support minority- and women-owned businesses in the Greater Houston area, you’re welcome to participate in our community and resources!
WE AIM TO SERVE MINORITY & WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS’ MOST CRITICAL NEEDS, INCLUDING:
- Coordination and Navigation: Help MWBEs understand and navigate the support ecosystem.
- In-Depth Services: Help Business Support Organizations (BSOs) directly serve MWBEs.
- Personal Networks: Connect diverse business owners with potential customers and investors.
- Financial Preparedness and Credit Counseling: Ensure MWBEs have the business and financial planning resources, skills, and tools necessary to improve their ability to successfully access financing and funding opportunities.
- Alternative and Innovative Capital, including Microloans: Increase the volume of and access to alternative and innovative capital, creating incentives for partnerships between lenders and other sources; and meet businesses’ needs for smaller funding at critical stages.